Saturday, June 15, 2013

Juan Mata denies Chelsea exit talk

Juan Mata: Not planning on leaving Chelsea
Juan Mata: Not planning on leaving Chelsea
Chelsea playmaker Juan Mata has denied suggestions he is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge.

Mata was named the club's player of the year last season but some media reports had suggested returning Chelsea boss Jos Mourinho might have no place for him in his squad.
Spain international Mata, who is in Brazil with his country as they prepare for the Confederations Cup, insisted he was unaware his future at the club might be in doubt and insisted he will speak with Mourinho directly rather than rushing to conclusions.
"Nobody at Chelsea has told me that Mourinho wants me out," he said.
"When I finished the season I was told that they were very happy with my performances and with the two years I've spent with the club.
"I have three years left on my contract. I'm very happy with Chelsea.
"Mourinho? I'd prefer to wait until I meet him and work with him before I judge him. That's simple logic.Thesuperonenews.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment